Laura Jenkinson is a London-based makeup artist, whose Instagram page has over 320k followers. She found a very creative way to present her outstanding artistic skills to the world. Laura applies colorful cosmetics on her chin and lips to create a cute tribute to all sorts of cartoon characters. From Disney to South Park, Jenkinson probably would never suffer a shortage of ideas for what to draw next.
Enlighten has collected 32 of the most impressive works by Laura. At the end of the article, there is a cool bonus that will make you shake your head in disbelief! Scroll down and enjoy!
1. Pennywise, IT
2. Ursula, The Little Mermaid
4. Slimer, Ghostbusters
5. Dory, Finding Nemo
6. Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland
7. Tasmanian Devil, Looney Tunes
8. Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons
9. Mike Wazowski, Monsters, Inc.
10. Eric Cartman, South Park
11. Mr. Smithers, The Simpsons
12. Chip, Beauty and the Beast
13. Finn, Adventure Time
14. Wallace, Wallace and Gromit
15. Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
16. Carl Fredricksen, Up
17. Master Yoda, Star Wars
18. Pink Panther, The Pink Panther
19. Nigel Thornberry, The Wild Thornberrys
20. Chief Wiggum, The Simpsons
21. Sadness, Inside Out
22. Brian, Family Guy
23. Squidward Q. Tentacles, Spongebob Squarepants
24. Chuckie Finster, Rugrats
25. Sid, Ice Age
26. Timon, The Lion King
27. SpongeBob, Spongebob Squarepants
28. Totoro, My Neighbor Totoro
29. Olaf, Frozen
30. Beetle, Kubo and the Two Strings
31. Donkey, Shrek
32. And it’s not only cartoon characters that appear on the artist’s face!
Bonus: Hypnotizing double-vision makeup
Which face art do you like the most? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!