Inspiration has a way of finding you anytime and in any place. With a pinch of imagination, everything can be used as a canvas from a rice field to a dinner plate. Pablo Picasso once said that, “everything you can imagine is real” and lots of people have followed suit.
At Enlighten we praise imaginative souls, especially those who have the ability to create masterpieces out of nothing. This compilation is dedicated to the inner Picasso in all of us.
1. Your mom always has your back.
2. Don’t you just love this autumn version of Winnie the Pooh?
3. Her mom said, “Don’t play with your food,” but she didn’t listen.
4. The monarch butterfly is in your hands.
5. This guy doesn’t chew gum, he turns it into art.
6. Pocahontas’ Grandmother Willow would be jealous of this one.
7. Old clothes can be great art material!
Hayley Fern8. This guy crashed his car but somehow now, it’s even better.
wowyouarereadingmyusername / imgur9. When you don’t like your broccoli but you love art:
10. This girl cleaned up a beach and turned cigarette litter into a turtle.
11. When your kids get creative and you are a natural too:
jerschneid / reddit12. This is more than sushi, it’s a work of art.
13. Art doesn’t have to be huge to make you go, “WOW.”
14. Old books are not for sale, they are for art divinity.
15. This woman creates entire cities out of yummy Jell-O.
16. Meanwhile in the meeting room…
17. Rice fields can be an amazing canvas.
18. If you’ve watched Home Alone more than 5 times, this one is for you.
19. Imagine if every pothole on the street was transformed like this one.
20. This girl’s hair has a mind of its own.
21. Spot the man between the buildings.
Aren’t these people amusingly talented? Have you ever tried transforming everyday objects into real art? We’re sure you are going to rock your art attack. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments. We would love to follow your stories.