One of the main highlights of every wedding is the bride’s look. Her hair, dress, and makeup are discussed as often as whether the food was good or not. Most women are highly concerned with their appearance on this crucial day and we have to admit that all their hard work pays off and makes them look even more gorgeous and charming.
Enlighten wants to invite you to have a look at the brides whose makeup transformations turned them into Disney princesses.
1. Bold. Bright. Beautiful.
2. Some cosmetics are just made to emphasize our best features.
3. A happy smile and healthy glow — that’s all it takes to be a star.
4. Traditional Indian bridal makeup
u/ladycroft111 / reddit
5. As a professional bridesmaid, I think I have my wedding makeup down.
u/doublelutz / reddit6. Feeling like a princess is easier than it seems.
7. Beauty looks good at any age.
8. The right makeup can also help you feel better on the inside.
9. Check out this hair and makeup trial on this lovely bride-to-be.
Darcy Goicochea / Twitter10. It is always better to let your natural beauty shine.
Tamara Bickley / Twitter11. It is about confidence too.
12. Pakistani wedding makeup
13. Red lipstick is always a good idea.
unknown / reddit
14. If you really want, your look can be transformed in the blink of an eye.
15. It’s all in the eyes.
16. Striking, but still very naturally looking
<-36">soitalwaysgoes / reddit17. Knowing how to enhance what you have is precious.
18. The wedding day can be magical indeed. What a change!
19. She looked like a dream on her big day.
20. Having a full face of makeup accompanied by lots of jewelry on a wedding day is common in many cultures.
21. There’s so much that is special in wedding preparation.
22. The right makeup will only emphasize your beauty.
23. A day to remember (and a face of makeup to remember too)…
24. Unbelievable but real
Would you prefer to have a more natural look on your special day or rock a full face of makeup? All the married ladies out there, share the photos of your wedding makeup with us!