In order to get more followers, we always try to look better on social media. In fact, 68% of adults use this or that kind of photo editing before they share a picture with another person or online. And sometimes these photo modifications can go far beyond our imaginations.
Enlighten gathered 20 behind-the-scenes photos proving that you can’t always trust everything you see on social media.
20. Even a sky swing needs some fixed support.
19. When you can’t go to the real sea:
18. All you need is a photographer’s help.
bestudios_sd / instagram17. The secrets of levitation
16. The easiest way to hold a baby
15. When you realize it really is beautiful on the other side:
calop_ / instagram14. When you’re on a diet but 3 am snacks don’t count:
calop_ / instagram13. This is the kind of support we all need.
12. Even the greatest shots can be taken in quite unexpected places.
calop_ / instagram11. Sometimes perspective really matters.
10. How to make a perfect setting for your baby’s photo:
9. Do you need some clouds? Just destroy a few pillows!
calop_ / instagram8. If you have no studio, you can always go shopping.
calop_ / instagram7. Taco Bell can be used for more than just eating.
<-31">calop_ / instagram6. If you need the perfect background, a TV might help.
<-34">calop_ / instagram5. How you look when reading vs how you feel:
<-36">Igor Grushko / vk.com
4. Don’t want to buy flowers for your pictures? Florists can always help!
calop_ / instagram3. The universe is much closer than you think.
calop_ / instagram2. When you really love nature:
1. In order to shine like a star, you’ll just need some neon paint and a blacklight.
<-44">calop_ / instagram
Have you ever tried to trick your followers in the same way? Share your photos with us in the comments!