In this article, we have collected the most unusual, colorful photos of nature. And if you’re going to travel and are currently searching for something unique and unusual, this post is definitely for you.
Enlighten invites you to leave your chores for a while and dive into an amazing world of miracles. At the end of the article, there is a bonus image that demonstrates how nature and technology can be combined in a very funny way.
23. “Went to Iceland. Took this picture. No retouching was done to it.”
pappa_sval / reddit
22. “We think we know where we’re going on our next vacation.”
BlackBox8995 / imgur21. From nature with love.
thibuch / reddit20. A stunning image of the oldest tree in the world.
BNEE_PC_Tutorials / reddit
19. Krasnodar in spring gives us an impression of something surreal.
RadViAl / pikabu18. This turtle may as well be a piece of art.
WeAreSorry1 / reddit
17. It’s easy to mistake this rock formation for a mystical creature.
dragonworthy / reddit16. It seems like this scenery has been painted.
JohnBoltonsMoustache / reddit15. Yes, nature is a great painter.
POSITIVEVIBESONLY1 / reddit
14. A shipwreck off the coast of Magnetic Island in 1916, City of Adelaide (Australia)
ethan_kahn / reddit13. A flight
ahamya / reddit12. A real paradise
Beau_B / reddit11. Mmm, caramel ice cream? Wait a minute…
ilickyboomboom / reddit10. The trees are slowly taking back their territory.
<-33">mapmyhike / reddit9. An icy sky
8. A fascinating solar eclipse
7. Do you also see a hidden letter here?
6. A hotel in the shape of a ship in South Korea