The Siena International Photo Awards (SIPA) is one of the prestigious photographic contests. Each year, photographers of different skill levels from around the world use this opportunity to introduce their art to ordinary people. Breathtaking shots make us feel the beauty of the moment, behind which lies the whole story. Last year there were 48,000 photos and 11 categories. And only the best images were selected to inspire people and take them closer to art and culture.
The photos selected by these professionals captured our spirit. And we at Enlighten are happy to share our emotions and impressions with you. So we invite you to enjoy the art of photography with us. These photos are literally worth a thousand words.
1. Battle Victim, K M Asad
2. The Wave, Lorraine Turci
3. Game of Colors, Anurag Kumar
4. The Light Fantastic, Alex Livesey
5. Path of Camels Across the Sands, Abdullah Alnassar
6. Little Nenets Nedko, Sergey Anisimov
7. Flying on the Beach, Claudio Piccoli
8. Nightbus, Emily Garthwaite
9. Henningsvær Football Field, Misha De-Stroyev
10. School of Barracuda, Francis Pérez
11. Flyboard Record, Artur Lebedev
Artur Lebedev / VK12. Break, Burak Senbak
13. Every Breath You Take, Klaus Lenzen
14. Redyk, Bartłomiej Jurecki
<-32">bartlomiejjurecki / facebook15. Cosmic Wildflowers, Marcio Cabral
16. Sharing Emotion, Mohd Nazri Sulaiman
<-36">Mohd nazri Sulaiman / National Geographic17. Kid With Hand Crafts, David Nam Lip Lee
David Nam Lip LEE / National Geographic18. El Calbuco, Francisco Negroni
19. The Unwanted, the Rohingya, Paula Bronstein
20. Underwater View of the Winter Lofoten, Sergey Lukankin
Do you think that an outstanding photographer needs talent or is it just all about practice? We would like to hear your opinion in the comments!