If you look closely, you’ll find that you are surrounded by genius design. These masterpieces not only include buildings, but even the objects that we use on a daily basis, like a dustpan that looks like a violin or a nail polish bottle that has a color swatch so you can check and see how the color looks on you.
We at Enlighten love this kind of creativity and innovation and have highlighted the best bits of design from all over the world to amuse you to the core. Take a look!
1. This nail polish bottle has a swatch of the color attached to the bottle so you can see how the color will look on you.
Pastel_Bishop / reddit2. Book benches in Bulgaria are putting the ’lit’ in literature.
midnighthunder / reddit
3. An Itsukushima Shinto Shrine appears on the dish when soy sauce is poured on it.
TCLP / reddit4. My empanada is stamped with what meat is inside of it.
Tribat_1 / reddit
5. “You can ‘light’ and ‘extinguish’ the flames on the menorah.”
katyvo / reddit6. “Safety glasses” for an optometry office
alanbrendan / reddit
7. This carpet design looks like a wormhole leading to Willie Wonka’s chocolate factory.
freaky_daygo / reddit
8. IK Lab, in Tulum, Mexico, is a must-add to all travel bucket lists.
lisino / reddit
9. This is a Space Exploration monument in Moscow. It’s 100 m tall.
bakedmarx / reddit10. This staircase has a ramp for bicycles for easy climbing.