While choosing furniture, we want something that’ll turn our homes into a peaceful haven for relaxation. A table that looks like a bee spreading its wings, a pendant light that imitates birds hovering high in the sky — these are just a few examples of designs that can turn any apartment into an oasis.
We at Enlighten really love it when things are both practical and neat, and we invite you to take a look at pieces of furniture that are so perfect, they could put anyone on cloud 9.
1. The movement of beetle wings fired up this designer’s imagination.
Radhika D / Instagram
2. This honeycomb table is meant for people who like simplicity and warm tones.
kochut_wood / Instagram3. The design of this chair was inspired by a scorpion.
pakhomov_master / Instagram4. This table with a flow pattern and vivid colors
kochut_wood / Instagram5. Woolen pillows that were made to look like pebbles
ian_gunterjones / Instagramian_gunterjones / Instagram
6. This table displays a view of the deepest water source in the world — the Mariana Trench.
kochut_wood / Instagram7. A chair depicting a peacock’s tail and even its posture
rattanart_handmade / Instagram8. A bird stool that is tiny and minimalistic
ViddyDoodah / Reddit9. Pendant lights that imitate moonlight
arch.design.daily / Instagram
10. This coffee table replicates ivy leaves and even has detailed leaf fibers.
arditicollection / Instagram11. Vases that accurately represent the flow of a water droplet
studioeo / Instagramstudioeo / Instagram12. A 3-in-1 table, which is also a planter and a lamp
produkt.hunter / Instagram13. This lamp, that resembles flying birds
borisklimek / Instagram
14. This mini-table called Sandsara has a sand painting installation under its tabletop.
<-32">sandsara.ks / Instagramsandsara.ks / Instagram
15. These famous cabbage dishes by Dodie Thayer can turn any kitchen into a green heaven.
<-34">bluehill.bluehouse / Instagram
What is the interior piece in your home that you’re deeply in love with and would never agree to part with at any cost? We’d love to take a look at your gems!