The number of ways in which you can prepare and eat your favorite food is essentially endless. Here’s just a few ideas to help you make this sometimes mundane activity a whole lot more fun.
- A simple but very tasty dessert: dip some bananas in melted chocolate, sprinkle with your favorite sweet topping, and place in the refrigerator for one hour:
- Use a straw to remove the leaves from strawberries:
- Cover slices of bacon in ordinary pancake batter and bake on both sides:
- You can also bake slices of bacon together with an egg, in the form of a cupcake:
- Cut one half of a watermelon into cubes, place it on the table like so, and it will be much easier to eat:
- Cut out the core of a few apples, pour in some caramel, and place it all in the refrigerator. The result will be everyone’s new favorite treat:
- A Chinese meal will be much easier to eat if you take apart the box like this:
- For a more cheerful and attractive fried egg, place them inside slices of pepper:
- A home-made Big Mac, with one important addition:
- How to make the tastiest ice cream you’ve ever eaten, with nuts, chocolate and caramel:
- You can surprise your guests with very weird-looking boiled eggs. Watch the full guide on how to make these “long eggs” at home here.