What you’re about to see are works of art that are so detailed, they may trick your eyes into thinking they’re photographs. Since the beginning of time, humans have tried to artistically represent their surroundings, possessions, and loved ones as well as they could, and the artists in this compilation have mastered what hundreds before them have longed to do.
Enlighten wants you to have a peek at some of these hyperrealistic works of art.
1. “My most challenging project, done in charcoal, graphite, and 145 hours…” by Dylan Eakin
deaki682 / Reddit2. Head of a Child by Gottfried Helnwein
3. A Lovely Laughter by Paul Cadden
Paul Cadden / Facebook4. Alisa by Monica Lee
5. Naomi Campbell by Kelvin Okafor
6. Grace Kelly by DiegoKoi
7. The Void Remains by Dirk Dzimirsky
8. That Morning by Jason de Graaf
9. Portrait by Dirk Dzimirsky
10. Oil on canvas by Pedro Campos
11. Reflection by DiegoKoi
12. Times Square Shuffle by Denis Peterson
Denis Peterson / Facebook13. De dos XXXXX by Jacques Bodin
14. The Murmur of the Innocents 17 by Gottfried Helnwein
15. Evergreen by Jason de Graaf
What do you think makes an artist more capable of work like this: Dedication or talent? Would you hang one of these pieces of art in your home? Tell us below!